4 replies
Site Manager
Votes:
+12
Admins
Site Manager
Senior Moderator
Trial Moderator
Hello, I'm Oriomium, your friendly-neighborhood site manager and I have a proposition for consideration. I'd like to see adequate prices put onto high-effort bakery items, so that setting up a cookie or cake production facility is actually worthwhile. Cakes, for example, require that you either have a wheat, dairy and chicken farm all in once place, or you have to import things from vastly different areas. Processed food items ought to have an effective price, so that agricultural societies can thrive.

Also, it's been a very, very long time since I have written a forum suggestion, so I know that my elaboration here is sub-par. But, does anyone have any commentary, questions, or suggestions on my idea?

Thank you.
"...fighting fire with fire only ends up with a lot of stuff burned down." - Wijam
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Online on Site
Untagged users
hunterkiller's kelekarian empire wont rise again btw
[i"Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return"

" People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now."
/i]
Posted Dec 1, 17
Server Owner
Votes:
+22
Admins
Owner
How much should cake sell for? :p
enjin-541320-7270658-blue.png
Posted Dec 2, 17
Site Manager
Votes:
+12
Admins
Site Manager
Senior Moderator
Trial Moderator
How much should cake sell for? 😛
~20c maybe?
"...fighting fire with fire only ends up with a lot of stuff burned down." - Wijam
Posted Dec 3, 17 · OP
Votes:
+7
Online on Site
Untagged users
pumpkin pie should also be boosted. it sells less than each individual ingredient
[i"Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return"

" People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now."
/i]
Posted Dec 3, 17
NoticeNotices