Main Forum

Exator Settlement for sale!

4 replies
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
I am putting the abandoned Arimfean settlement, Exator, for sale. It has several decently sized buildings, including a well-defended fortress with heavy turrets and area shields, a storage building with an auto sorting system, a little hut with various goodies in it, a solar panel farm building with efficient wiring, and probably one or two others that I'm forgetting. It also has some abandoned ships lying around. If you would like to buy it, bid your price!
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Online on Site
Untagged users
10c
[i"Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return"

" People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now."
/i]
Posted Dec 4, 17
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
How about 20k?
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Admins
Director
You can't bid on your own auction.
Posted Dec 4, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Online on Site
Untagged users
You can't bid on your own auction.
watch us
[i"Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return"

" People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now."
/i]
Posted Dec 4, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices