Main Forum

Silver is breaking rules

9 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
SithLordSilver is killing me a refugee multiple times in the last hour its been more then three and he should be punished

-Xx_DaWay_xX
Posted Feb 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
+19
Untagged users
Hey, attacking a refugee in of itself is not illegal. You will be publicly shunned, and probably hunted by everyone, but its not illegal. ;P. If you continuously do it, to the point where you drive someone off the server, that is illegal.
23dh13.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker
Posted Feb 7, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
well he did it 4 times in a row
and destroyed my cryo after
Posted Feb 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
+19
Untagged users
If you feel like he is breaking a rule, please submit an official report in the correct forum section.
Posted Feb 7, 18
Server Owner
Votes:
+37
Admins
Owner
It's not technically against the rules but staff still enforce not killing refs. If he does it again tell some staff member on discord
enjin-541320-7270658-blue.png
Posted Feb 8, 18
Votes:
+19
Untagged users
It's not technically against the rules but staff still enforce not killing refs. If he does it again tell some staff member on discord
speaking of discord, can I come back to discord.
Posted Feb 8, 18 · Last edited Feb 8, 18
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
Well, anything above 3 kills in one day is killfarming, so theoretically micle could look at the kill logs and see if he axtually broke that rule, and respond at his discression.
Posted Feb 8, 18
Votes:
+19
Untagged users
Well, anything above 3 kills in one day is killfarming, so theoretically micle could look at the kill logs and see if he axtually broke that rule, and respond at his discression.
Killfarming is killing someone without trying. Someone letting you kill them would be illegal, if you are legit killing someone, its fine.
Posted Feb 9, 18
Server Owner
Votes:
+37
Admins
Owner
HARASSING is the real rule for that
enjin-541320-7270658-blue.png
Posted Feb 9, 18
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
Welp, thats simply what i had interpreted from the rules. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Posted Feb 9, 18
NoticeNotices