Main Forum

Minecrafts Latest Update Breaks Many Things

9 replies
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Before the new Minecraft update the problems in this list never existed.

I enjoy mining asteroids on a day to day basic, however as of the new update the normal function of mining no longer works.

Mining Before Update.
1. Pilot Ship
2. Drive into Asteroid
3. Dropper Full!
4. Depilot Ship
5. Wait for Dropper to Transfer Stuff Via Pipes into Chest Automatically
6. Repeat

Mining After Update.
1. Pilot Ship
2. Drive into Asteroid
3. Dropper Full!
4. Depilot Ship
5. Empty droppers manually and place stuff in chests myself
6. Repeat
(However replacing the crafting table for that dropper fixes this but the crafting table has to be replaced everytime)

Also before the update I was able to dock my ship at an import station and automatucally unload my cargo into the import chest without problems. Now it is completely broken, nothing gets transfered to the import station at all.

Also Double Jumping in space is an absolute headache, no matter how fast or how slow I tap the space bar I sometimes drop back down to the floor. Sometimes it takes me roughly 20 taps to fly in space.

Wires/Sponges... Before the update I would place fuel in my Tier 1 Generator which would transfer power to my power bank, charger and drills without problem. Now it is completely broken, the power is stored in my generator for eternity. Nothing gets transfered what so ever for me. I have tried taking apart my wires/spongers, I have trained rebuilding my generator and still no power is transfered. I cannot mine efficiently, I cannot refuel for drills, I cannot charge my batters, I have to manually unload the chests myself at the import stations and I can't even fly in space properly.

I really hope this can get fixed, I love Star Legacy to pieces but it is upsetting that these bugs are destroying the fun for me.

If there is anything I can do to help fix these bugs then I am more than happy to assist in anyway possible.

Thanks

UPDATE::: It seems that replacing crafting tables fixes the wire/sponge power transfer bug and pipe issue. Power will transfer normally after replacing the crafting tables each side of the generator. Pipes will work once again after replacing the crafting tables on that pipe system. HOWEVER, the crafting table must be replaced each time power needs to be transfered from Point A to B, this also includes Pipes.

Please look into this, Shady has verified.
Posted Feb 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 7, 18
List
Undo
Server Owner
Votes:
+37
Admins
Owner
It's fixed, it was a problem with ship saving
enjin-541320-7270658-blue.png
Posted Feb 7, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Epic! Thank you for the fast response and fixing these heartbreaking bugs! :)

Also apologises for the many spelling mistakes, it was very late :/
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
I was unaware of any update past 1.12.2, was 1.13 released already?
Posted Feb 8, 18
Server Owner
Votes:
+37
Admins
Owner
there was no update yet
Posted Feb 8, 18
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
What would happen once 1.13 came out? To my knowledge, it is an update mainly focused around poliahing multiplayer, so would the server end up switching, or would it atay at 1.12.2?
Posted Feb 8, 18
Votes:
+19
Untagged users
What would happen once 1.13 came out? To my knowledge, it is an update mainly focused around poliahing multiplayer, so would the server end up switching, or would it atay at 1.12.2?
https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.13
23dh13.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker
Posted Feb 10, 18
Votes:
+34
Untagged users
Nova, that has nothing to do with what i asked. I asked if the server would switch to 13, not what is 13
Posted Feb 11, 18
Server Owner
Votes:
+37
Admins
Owner
We'll most likely update, although it'll be difficult
Posted Feb 13, 18
Votes:
+4
Untagged users