Main Forum

AI takeover event

8 replies
Votes:
+31
Untagged users
AI is already pretty smart and is getting smarter as we speak. But what if AI became aggressive? This event would happen on heavily inhabited planets like Trunkadis, Orcus, or Cerus Beta. Somewhere on the planet, a giant computer and an android factory would appear. Aggressive androids would attack players in large numbers and would try to spread their domain throughout the planet. They will occasionally build factories that make more of them. Players must kill androids (which would drop some cool loot), destroy android factories (dropping more cool loot), and eventually destroy the central computer to win the event.
Qusmubian society has an eerie resemblance to the people in Fallout. 50's music, barren wastelands, and loads of ruined buildings.
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+37
Untagged users
Idk
Posted Feb 9, 18
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Absolutely! This sounds like an amazing event! I would be more than happy to help make this happen.
Posted Feb 10, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+24
Untagged users
Not sure if micle can make an AI, bc we don't use smoothcraft.
"Well, I mean, like, is it really murder if you push them in front of a moving train?"

"Nova, you are the coolest person I have ever met."
"Well, you clearly haven't met many people."

"Listen my bruddas, I have proof that PI is da way."

enjin-541320-15325769-gray.png
Posted Feb 10, 18
Mod
Votes:
+34
Well, sandworms are coming, so clearly new mobs/enemies is on the menu for future updates
Ekatera is like Russia when it was a monarchy! Back when Russia liked its monarchy that is.
(Side note - We aren't actually a monarchy)
(Another side note: We will never be communist)
Posted Feb 11, 18
Votes:
+37
Untagged users
niiice
Posted Feb 11, 18
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
Sandworms are coming? wat
Posted Feb 20, 18
Mod
Votes:
+34
Yeah, on planets like Terram and Harenum I think. Raimus spawned them in a few times and said they will be added in soon.
Ekatera is like Russia when it was a monarchy! Back when Russia liked its monarchy that is.
(Side note - We aren't actually a monarchy)
(Another side note: We will never be communist)
Posted Feb 20, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Cool idea!

*images of battle of naboo and geonosis*
"With our advanced forces it is now time to deal with all our enemies at once, past ,present and future
-Grigor II
Posted Feb 22, 18
NoticeNotices