Administrator
Votes:
+28
Admins
Admin
Senior Moderator
Site Manager
Trial Moderator
Hello! If you're reading this, I hope that you are interested in applying for our space station build competition!

I'll keep this nice and simple. Make a new thread in this subforum with the following format, and we'll take a good, nice look at it. Here it is:
Spoiler: Show

Thank you for taking interest, and may the results be in your favour ;)
"...fighting fire with fire only ends up with a lot of stuff burned down." - Wijam
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 11, 18
List
Undo
Mod
Votes:
+38
Ingame Username: Emeris4017
Will you obey the rules of the competition: yes.. but would you allow multiple people to work on an entry?
Will you accept the results of this contest: of course!
Any pictures you'd like to show of any previous builds, or your current progress? *to be added in later*
Ekatera is like Russia when it was a monarchy! Back when Russia liked its monarchy that is.
(Side note - We aren't actually a monarchy)
(Another side note: We will never be communist)
Posted Mar 10, 18
Server Owner
Votes:
+45
Admins
Owner
Arimfea Leader
Multiple people can work on an entry, but only one person can submit it and the person who submitted it would get the reward.
enjin-541320-7270658-blue.png
Posted Mar 11, 18
TrMod
Votes:
Trial Moderator
Name- FadedRaichu
Yes I will follow the rules of the contest.
Yes I will accept the results of this contest.
I could send pictures but that sounds rather annoying to do, so just take my word that I’m capable of building a space station xP
Posted Mar 11, 18
Mod
Votes:
+2
NAME - StickyMeow/Stickystuff
Yes I will follow the rules of the contest.
Yes I will accept the results of this contest.
Any pictures you'd like to show of any previous builds, or your current progress?, ill build the station on the server feel free to vist my plot using /plotme vist stickymeow
Posted Mar 11, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Are we talking eco station or station c lass
Posted Mar 11, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Ingame Username: Falconwarrior 12
Will you obey the rules of the competition: Yes, I will.
Will you accept the results of this contest: Yes.
Any pictures you'd like to show of any previous builds, or your current progress? Not at the moment, no. Perhaps later I'll edit this post, or make some new posts below showcasing my work! Reason I'm using goldes account I can't get my own and he let me use his.
Posted Mar 11, 18
Administrator
Votes:
+28
Admins
Admin
Senior Moderator
Site Manager
Trial Moderator
make a new thread in this subforum
Well, it looks like no one actually decided to do that because I forgot to lock this thread >.>. I'll accept the current applications that we have here, but I still reccomend making your own thread so that we can keep track of everyone easier. I will also be locking this thread, as I was supposed to the moment I created it...

Emeris4017, FadedRaichu, Stickyboo, and Falconwarrior12, accepted
"...fighting fire with fire only ends up with a lot of stuff burned down." - Wijam
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices